Crave author Sara Dobie Bauer joins us today for a quick 5 question interview. Her story Must Love Grapes is featured in the Craving: Country anthology. (myBook.to/CravingCountry
Available for .99¢)
1. Best writing advice you ever received?
Don’t compare yourself to other writers.
2. Which one of your characters is your favorite and why?
Imogene from the Bite Somebody series because she’s brave, funny, and doesn’t give a hoot what anyone thinks.
3. What’s one of the craziest things that’s ever happened to you?
I met my husband in a bar. I always said I would never meet my husband in a bar.
4. Which one of your characters would you want to date and why?
Nicholas from the Bite Somebody series because he’s a sexy British vampire who wears bespoke suits and is an absolute animal in the sack.
5. What’s something you are really good at that only a few people know about?