Author Erin Lee joins us today for a quick 5 question interview. You can check out a couple of her stories in Craving: Secrets (myBook.to/CravingSecrets), Craving: Security (getBook.at/CravingSecurity). Both anthologies are available for .99¢ each)
1. What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever received?
Best writing advice – Take breaks. Read
2. How long does it take for you to write a book?
Novels take me two months to write. Novellas take a month.
3. Who is your favorite character from one of your books?
My favorite romance character is Jayne from my dark romance novella, No Shame. I love her because she’s flawed. I love that she is able to find ways to work around a disfigurement and how fiercely she loves.
I hate Cora in my dark romance novel Spoiled. She’s selfish and cruel to other people. At the same time, I can’t help but love her determination to win over Micah’s heart.
4. If someone offered you a TV/movie deal, which book would you like them to choose?
The book (series) I’d like to see on the big screen is my Diary of a Serial Killer Series. I would love to see Jimmie, the killer, come to life. His love for his things is ironically heart warming and I think that would come through in a film medium.
5. What is something very few people know about you?
I can twirl a baton – two batons at the same time. People don’t know that. 😉
Find more information about Erin here: