Congratulations to the Winners!
Thank you to all those that voted in our first Reader’s Choice Awards. Congratulations to all our winners!
Best Short Story in a Horror Anthology – Carnival of Fear: Smoe by Erin Lee
Young Adult/YA Romance – Nowhere Girl by Fiona Keane
Best Short Story in a Romance Anthology – Craving One Night: At First Sight by Rita Delude
Horror and Dark Fiction – The Rest Will Come by Christina Bergling
Contemporary Romance – Unexpected Love by Evan Grace
Romantic Suspense – Demons by J L Drake
Voting is now open for Limitless Publishing, LLC’s Reader’s Choice Awards. Please vote for your favorites! Voting will remain open from July 15 until July 31, 2018.
Congratulations to the Finalists!
The nominations are in for Limitless Publishing, LLC’s Reader’s Choice Awards. A few of Crave’s titles made the cut. We are so proud of our authors. The voting round is July 15, 2018 – July 31, 2018.
Best Short Story in a Horror Anthology
- Carnival of Fear: Of Giraffes and Men by Stacey Longo
- 13 Déjà vu: Momma’s Closet by Erin Lee
- Carnival of Fear: Smoe by Erin Lee
- 13 Déjà vu: The Inheritance by D.A. Roach
Young Adult/YA Romance
- Bailey and the Bad Boy by R Linda
- Flirt by Lavinia Leigh
- Grey: The encounter by Allison White
- Nowhere Girl by Fiona Keane
Best Short Story in a Romance Anthology (Includes ties)
- Craving Loyalty: Taken to the Cleaner by Ginger Ring
- Craving One Night: At First Sight by Rita Delude
- Craving Secrets: Alternative Facts by A.J. Norris
- Craving Christmas: 5 Alarm Christmas by Melinda Valentine
- Craving Christmas: Scrooge Under Covers by A.J. Norris
- Craving Secrets: The Secrets We Keep by Melinda Valentine
- Craving Country: Blue Jeans and Gemstones by A. L. Vincent
- Craving One Night: Al Dente by Rosanna Leo
- Craving Secrets: Severed secrets by Ashley Johnson
- Craving Soldiers: Code Name Wolverine by Shannon Nemechek
- Craving Soldiers: Paralyzed by Love by Shelly Morgan
Horror and Dark Fiction
- The Lamb Was Sure To Go by Jackie Sonnenberg
- The Rest Will Come by Christina Bergling
Contemporary Romance (Includes a tie)
- When It Was Us by Larissa Weatherall
- Cross Stroke by Elizabeth Hartey
- Vice by Rosanna Leo
- A Good Man by Rosanna Leo
- Crushed by Skyla Madi
- Lottie Loves by Samie Sands
- Pivotal Moments by Trinity Hanrahan
- Harper and the One Night Stand by R Linda
- It Starts with L by Cassandra Fear
- Kenzie and the Guy Next Door by R Linda
- Unexpected Love by Evan Grace
- Demons by J L Drake
- Trigger by J L Drake
- Escaping Ryan by Ginger Ring
- Inked Killer by A.J. Norris
- The Tables Have Turned by Lori Power
- Guts & Glass by Skyla Madi
- Death & Dust by Skyla Madi
- On Her Guard by Skyla Madi
- The Boss’s Daughter by Jennifer Bates
- Mafia Princess by Bella J
Do you have a favorite?
Let us and our authors know how much you love them by nominating your favorite books or short story.
Limitless Publishing, LLC is hosting our first Reader’s Choice Book Awards! Nominations will open June 1, 2018.
Reader’s Choice Award Categories
Fantasy / Paranormal
Best Short Story in an anthology – Horror/Dark Fiction
Best Short Story in an anthology – Romance
Authors and readers may nominate one (1) book/short story per category published by
Limitless Publishing, LLC and/or its division Crave Publishing, LLC. Only books/shorts published from May 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018 are eligible to enter.
Deadline for nominations to the contest is June 30, 2018.
1. Nominations/Entries must be received by June 30, 2018 (No exceptions)
2. Nominations/Entries must have been published from May 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018 by Limitless Publishing, LLC, and Crave Publishing, LLC. (No exceptions)
3. Final Voting will take place from July 15, 2018 – July 31, 2018. Readers and authors can only vote once per category.
4. All contest decisions will be final and determined by the Reader’s Choice Award Committee.
5. Categories must have at least five entries or the category will be cancelled.