Crave Publishing, LLC is seeking new submissions in contemporary romance, novellas to full-length novels. We are especially interested in series or novels with series potential, but will also consider standalones.
We love alpha males, bad boys, billionaires, country boys, businessmen, bikers, crime bosses, professors, athletes…something for everybody!
You May Query If…
- You are willing to give us your ebook, print, & audio rights for a minimum of 5 years.
- If you have active accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, etc.
- You are open to editing or revising if necessary.
- You are using your social media regularly.
- You are willing to promote your book.
- We accept email submissions only.
- SEND TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a brief author bio, your writing background, and publishing history.
- List your social media links, including Wattpad, Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and links to your blog or website.
- Include your novel’s 1) genre, 2) word count, 3) whether series or standalone, and if it’s a series, how many books you have planned, 4) your legal name and pen name, if one is used.
- Your query email should include a brief description of your book, not to exceed 200 words.
- We accept Microsoft Word documents only.
- Attach the FIRST 4 CHAPTERS only. (If you are a current Limitless author, you may include the full manuscript.)
- NO INCEST OR GRAPHIC RAPE SCENES. If your story does include any rape or dubious consent scenes, please include the page numbers on which they appear.
- We DO accept previously published or self-published works, as long as you can prove you currently hold the rights and the work has NOT been published within the past six months.
- If our submissions team does request your full manuscript, please format it according to our specifications listed below.
- Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, please allow 4 weeks before sending follow-up emails, unless you did not receive a message acknowledging receipt of your submission.
- All files should be in a Microsoft Word document
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font
- Single line spacing, with NO additional line space between paragraphs except at scene breaks
- Use automatic 0.2” indented paragraphs ONLY. Please, no tabs or spaces.
- Mark scene breaks with 3 asterisks (***).
We are also accepting story proposals for our Craving: Billions anthology…